BEng MSc CEng MCIBSE
Gerry initially qualified as an approved electrician and in this capacity gained experience working in domestic, commercial, industrial and petro-chemical installations. In 2008, prior to joining RSP, Gerry gained a BEng degree in Electrical Services Design.
Gerry joined RSP in 2008, as an Electrical Engineer and was promoted to a Senior Engineer in 2012, Associate in 2014 and Director 201.: During his time with RSP, Gerry has worked on a number of projects such as:
• £30 million refurbishment and expansion of Benenden Hospital
• A 54 bed Acute Admissions Assessment ward at St Marys hospital, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
• A new three story children’s cancer unit and refurbishment of existing outpatients wards at the Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton.
• A 16 bed Intensive care unit at St Marys hospital, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, which included new IPS/UPS systems
• 2 operating theatres with associated 16 bed recovery at St Marys hospital, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
• 2 integrated operating theatres at the Royal Free Hospital
• Partial School refurbishments
• Radiopharmacy department at the Royal Free Hospital
• New Front Entrance to hospital at East Surrey Hospital
• Chiller and AHU replacement works at the Royal Free Hospital, including selecting and designing harmonic mitigation solutions
• New Endoscopy department at St Marys hospital, working for Kier Construction under P21+ contract
• East Surrey Hospital Operating Theatres
• New essential M&E infrastructure upgrades at the Bupa Cromwell hospital including new generators, Main LV panels, rising bus bars, MCP’s and UPS systems.
Gerry was also a key member of the internal management buy-out (MBO) team, which purchased The Richard Stephens Partnership Ltd from the original owners in 2016.